Metro-Atlanta Ultrasound Jobs And all of Georgia Areas Do you have a desire for the entertaining side of OB sonography and are looking for an ADAPTABLE, part time or as needed work? Then I would like to hear from you.We currently have multiple locations: Smyrna/Vinings, Roswell and Duluth/Johns Creek. We have 4 more locations opening real soon.
Also:Here are some things that you would probably like to know before you apply:
- Must have 1-year minimum of full time OB/GYN employment.
- Must be available to work 1-2 - weekend shifts per month as well as 1-2 weekday evening shifts per month. You can also request a more custom schedule of availability? Let us know.
- Must have 3D/4D ultrasound experience. However, I Will train a well-rounded tech.
We are a PHYSICIAN and Nurse owned establishment… and we follow all FDA guidelines.
Here at Here I Am Mommy we are always growing to keep up with the demand of our clients. So, if you have extra time on your hands and you would like to keep up your skill set, we want to hear from you. So please, pass the information on to any coworkers that might be interested. We value your word of mouth advertising.If you would like additional information, call us @ 678-905-1666 or e-mail your questions and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We only employ ARDMS registered/eligible sonographers.
- The work is enjoyable, non-diagnostic imaging.
- We have many sonographers in our network
- You must have at least 1 year of outside school full time OB imaging experience and I prefer 3D/4D experience. However, I will train confident ultasonographers.
- We pay up to $30 per hour this will be based on your performance.